Made Of Great

If he was a drug,there wouldn't be a single sober vein in my body.
I am drunk all day every day, drunk in love.

Love doesn't happen only once, It happens a million times, It happens in a million ways, It happens with one marvellous result of a million years of evolution at a time, He is my gift from the theory of evolution.
He is either the reincarnation of God or the Satan himself. The constant debate within myself, that’s what makes living with him so interesting.
Life with him isn't a bed of roses, but he  makes me forget that the thorns exist.
The summer of circa 2013 is when the magic happened, what started as an innocent exchange of messages turned out into one of the greatest love stories waiting to be told.
He is the same guy that played games with me as a kid, He grew up to play with my whole being.
He is not my knight in shining armour, He did not come riding on a horse to save me, rather he made the ordinary seem extra-ordinary.
He did not promise me the stars, he made me believe that I am a star.
He untangles all my stresses whilst playing with my tresses.
He looks at my flaws like they are works of art.
He learns from me while  teaching me a thing or two about life.
He inspires me to be the best version of myself.
He sets me on fire with his touch.
He makes me laugh like a little girl.
He made me believe I don’t need hallucinogens to be high, his voice is enough.
He knows that the way to my heart is through his eyes.
He gave me a million reasons to thank every force that works to make soulmates meet.
He is my reason to believe in soul mates.
He is the force that keeps me grounded.
He is the energy that is going to fuel me to do all things great.
He is the one that made me believe some people are truly made of great.
He is my whiskey in a teacup.
He is my candy coloured glasses.
He is made of great.
He is mine.
He is a drug and there isn't a single sober vein in my body.

He is made of great




Drunk in love,
Shruthi


























Comments

  1. Well written ! Kudos to your imagination ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is a refreshing post from you Shruti
      Here is my answer
      The association of Tata Motors with Lionel Messi is that of two greats. Lionel Messi has been exceptionally talented who with his hard work, determination and sacrifices has got better and tougher in his chosen sport so is the Image, reputation and quality of TATA Motors that have transformed brilliant ideas into masterpieces of engineering and created a brand and products that we are so proud of as Indians. Lionel Messi has transformed his body and the mind body co-ordination into a masterpiece of precision and excellence it would not be wrong to say that Lionel Messi is the TATA Motors of sports where as TATA Motors is the Lionel Messi of vehicles both giants in their own spheres driven by the drive to excel and lead by example. So Lionel Messi is the best choice for becoming the brand Ambassador for TATA Motors
      aaloke19@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. nice one loved it,love is seeping out from the words...

      Delete
  2. Wow man, happy for u... true love for the win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post defines #madeofgreat to the hilt.Very well written and interesting post indeed.
    My Answer
    Tata Motors is a brand that makes durable vehicles, with its MADE IN INDIA mark makes every Indian proud. It is a brand seen globally as Trusted, Reliable, Innovative and at the forefront of technology. In its journey since inception it has overcome all odds, competition, and adversities with grit and determination. These same qualities are associated with Lionel Messi who was very talented and hardworking from a very early age. With each game that he played he kept improving his skills and built a career to become one of the best player of professional football. There qualities make both TATA Motors and Lionel Messi giants who perfectly compliment each other and Lionel Messi the right and perfect Ambassador who stands for the same values that TATA Motors does.
    Contact : bhuwan198grover@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post defines #madeofgreat to the hilt. Goodluck for the contest
    My answer is:
    Authenticity, reliability, simplicity, as well as its commitment to innovation are the pillars of strength on which TATA have built a brand that has put India on the global map. It is a brand that has stood the test of time just like Lionel Messi who tackles opposition on the field with his skill,agility,strategy,brilliance and raw power to reach and score a goal so has been the track record of TATA motors who has become a brand leader and a global giant. These qualities make TATA Motors and Lionel Messi perfect partners who stand for the same set of values thus Lionel Messi is the perfect brand ambassador to represent TATA Motors.
    Hope my best to be a winner here; do contact me for the prize at mahima2014j@gmail.com
    fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Such a goosebumps post this is! So drunkin love, so great!! :)

    My answer: Lionel Messi is one who has risen from his roots to the
    great, commanding position in soccer he holds today. He has made
    excellence his habit, and brilliance his being. He just does what he’s
    good at to the best of his ability, with humility and precision. His
    every kick, every move is a master-stroke, making millions sit up and
    take notice. Being great is not his goal or destination, but just the
    way he naturally is. The best part is that he’s constantly evolving to
    be better at his game through dedication and practice, how much ever
    great he may already be! All these characteristics also personify Tata
    Motors, which is constantly working to produce ever more sophisticated
    cars for the modern global denizen. Rising from being a small motors
    company, Tata Motors is today a huge global brand commanding respect
    and awe in every country. Its acquisition moves make the world sit up,
    while its humility and all-encompassing nature in assimilating
    different cultures and people is the ability even legendary brands are
    unable to master. Tata Motors and Lionel Messi undoubtedly are two
    greats, where one plus one do not make two but their energies combine
    to give a far superior synergy and result…like…a perfect 100! Great
    that this brand association has happened!

    Email: amrita.sabat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts